Saturday, September 30, 2017

A Delightful Edible Bouquet from Floral Garage Singapore

Product Review


Look what arrived in the mail the other day?

Those are real by the way! I mean, for a girl who likes pretty things and is obsessed with food, an attractive-looking bouquet that can be turned into a scrumptious dish is happiness in a package 😄


So, whom do I owe this courtesy to? 

The good folks at Floral Garage who specialize in flowers probably recognized my penchant for cooking and sent me this vibrant and unique Vegetable Bouquet. 

Floral Garage is a 2-year-old local floral and gifts company who operate via their online store: www.FloralGarageSG.com. Behind the company is a team of passionate floral hobbyist turned professional florists whose mission is to provide quality and affordable flowers so that the sentiments of love, care, appreciation and gratitude can be beautifully conveyed.

Image Source: Floral Garage Singapore

Floral Garage provides affordable flower bouquets in the hope of encouraging people to willingly appreciate nice gestures and spread goodwill without being deterred by cost. After all, it is not the price of the gift that determines the gift, but the thought, effort input, time spent, and sincerity, are the elements that matter. Don't you agree?

The website has an impressive collection of flowers and gift items ranging from hand bouquets and flower arrangements to gift hampers for numerous occasions, flower stands and even party supplies. 

I'd recommend checking out their signature bouquets: the Freestyle bouquet, the Premium Freestyle and the Vegetable Bouquet (i.e. the one in this post).

Image Source: Floral Garage Singapore

Looks good right?

So, the Vegetable Bouquet (medium-size) that I received was this one,

Image Source: Floral Garage Singapore

i
Note that the Large size comes with a bottle of wine. Cool eh? 

The Vegetable Bouquet looked fresh and quite pretty. My toddlers swarmed it immediately and even insisted on eating the lemons (of all things) 😐 I managed to whisk it away from them in the nick of time and put it in my flower vase on the dining table just to see how it would look. 

I actually don't mind how it looks 😁


I carefully unwrapped the bouquet, discarded the supporting structures and fillers and laid out my edible stash. 

There were carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, peppers, eggplant, lemons and grapes. I was quite happy since all of these (with the exception of the radishes) are staples in my refrigerator. One small market trip saved.


It also came with this short and sweet printed note. Inspiring for sure.


So, of course I wanted to use the vegetables right away when they were still vibrant and fresh so I ended up making a Nyonya vegetable curry with jasmine rice, pickled radishes and a glass of ginger lemonade on the side. And then I sat down and polished off the sweet grapes in place of dessert. So, essentially, if not all of it, I used a little of every single ingredient for that meal 😎  I felt like I was a contestant on Masterchef doing a Mystery Box challenge.


In my opinion, this Vegetable Bouquet would make for a great gift in several scenarios - for Mother's Day, for someone who enjoys cooking, for someone who loves healthy eating, to take to home parties, as housewarming gifts, for religious festivals or for anyone who would appreciate a one-of-a-kind edible gift. I'd even go as far as to say that it would make a practical Valentine's Day gift. Who would want to go out in search of a table at insanely crowded restaurants all over town when you could enjoy preparing an intimate home cooked meal with your significant other in the comfort of your own kitchen. Right girls and guys? 😜

A big plus with Floral Garage is that the company provides same-day deliveries (but please check with them regarding Sundays) so if you happen to remember a birthday, anniversary or an important occasion of a loved one at the very last-minute, they can indeed accommodate your order. 

Payment seems pretty straightforward. The company uses Stripe and Paypal as their Online Payments System. Through Paypal, you can also pay via debit or credit cards such as American Express, Visa, or MasterCard.

To order offline, you can contact them via phone or email (information provided below). 

So if you are looking for a florist in Singapore, check out Floral Garage for some lovely gift inspiration. 

Happy online shopping you guys.

Floral Garage

Contact numbers:
Call: +65 6282 2813
What's App: +65 9387 8871

Email: service@floralgaragesg.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FloralGarageSG/

Operating hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Address: 756 Upper Serangoon Road, #03-34, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Singapore 534626


Cheers,
Megha


Disclaimer: This was a complimentary Vegetable Bouquet courtesy of Floral Garage SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? You can leave a message to let me know. Thanks!

Please note that I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, offensive, spam or self-advertising. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...