Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Photo Gallery: Twice Upon a Time


I said I would do a photo gallery featuring my little girls didn't I? Well, here it is. I thought what better time to publish this post then soon after their first birthday. 

I didn't want to do a write-up for this post. I wanted it to be all about the pictures because pictures speak a thousand words, don't they? But rather than it being a steady stream of photos, I thought it would be nice to intersperse the photos with some of my favourite quotes on motherhood, baby & children. Some of these quotes are from known authors but there are others for which the authors are unknown. I just left the acknowledgement out just for the sake of maintaining consistency. So to reiterate, these are quotes that I stumbled across the internet and have nothing to do with me 😊

This is not my girls debut appearance on my blog. They have been the highlight of a blog post some time following their birth which you can read here if interested. These photos were taken in the past one year - most of them at home and a few outdoors.

If the thought had crossed your mind, I intentionally chose to keep the faces of my children obscure in this post. It is my way of sharing with the world my love for them through the camera lens while still maintaining some degree of anonymity. 

Okay so now that is out of the way, are you ready to meet the apple(s) of my eyes? 

Here we go...


“Your first breath took ours away….”


“The littlest feet makes the biggest footprints in our hearts”


"Mothers hold their children's hand for a short while, but their hearts forever"


“You can’t imagine your life with kids, until you have them, then you can’t imagine your life without them”


“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there”


“A baby fills a hole in your heart that your didn’t know was there”


“Babies are Such a Nice Way To Start People”


"The best part of life is life itself"


“If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” 


“Sometimes miracles comes in pairs
I

It's not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”


“There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”


“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give”



"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one"


"Children see magic because they look for it." 


"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on"


"Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them" 


"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about"


“Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my daughter's eyes, and realise I’ve already created one”


“A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins!”
i

That's a wrap.

Do you have a favourite photo and quote? if yes, leave a comment to let me know.

Hope you liked this photo gallery. It is and will go on to be the one closest to my heart ðŸ’—


Some of my other photo galleries:


Cheers,
Megha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? You can leave a message to let me know. Thanks!

Please note that I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, offensive, spam or self-advertising. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...