Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Women's fashion: Tops for Women from Zalora

Advertorial



Okay ladies....this should perk up your attention for sure. Let's face it....whether you are a shopaholic or fashionista or not, you have to admit that it is bloody hard to resist the allure of a good deal when it comes to clothes. I know I can't 😁 I completely succumb to the oldest stereotypes on the planet that (most) women love to shop.

Generally speaking, there are two kinds of women in this world - women who love fashion, know exactly what they want and find shopping a joy and then there are those who can be clueless as to what to wear and find picking out clothes from their closet a colossal challenge. I identify with both types because I've been through both those stages at different phases of my life. If you belong to the former category then good for you....you go girl! If you belong to the latter category, then you can check out one of my previous blog posts titled Fashion 101 which chronicles tips regarding women's tops and dress styles to suit different body types.

Moving on to the focus of this post - it is all about online shopping with regard to women's fashion which is an emerging trend and fast becoming the mantra of women of all ages today. Once upon a time, women spent their weekend afternoons in a large, posh, air conditioned structure called a shopping mall. “The mall” was a place where women would pass by scores of brightly lit, dazzling stores to either “window shop” or go into a particular store to try on clothing, buy the items in person and actually take them home the same day. In the past, the shopping mall was the most efficient way to locate a variety of products in the same space, until e-commerce was introduced and the Internet revolutionized itself into a digital mall – quick, simple, convenient and effective.

Zalora is one of Asia’s leading online shopping destinations. Many of my local friends in Singapore have purchased from Zalora (and have vouched for their authenticity) so the name was very familiar to me. They have an impressive array of merchandise for both women and men. The women’s section offers shoes, bags, beauty products, accessories, pants and leggings, dresses, tops, skirts. They also have  an extensive range of international and local brands and designers such as Dr Martens Boots, Mango for Women, Men Herschel Bags, Men Nike, New Look, Longchamp Bags, Aldo Shoes or Kate Spade Bags. The men’s section has t-shirts, shirts, shorts, pants, shoes, accessories, bags and grooming products. Just imagine, all these goodies literally at your fingertips. If that doesn't translate into convenience then I don't know what does.

Today, I specifically want to draw attention to Zalora’s range of Tops for womenThere are a number of different brands and styles to choose from. I've poured through their online catalogue and I've found their tops to be not only affordable but they also trendy and appear comfortable. Depending on the cut, style and fabric, they have tops for both casual as well as formal occasions. If you swear by neutrals or prefer bold colors or have a penchant for prints....there is something to cater to every woman's sartorial sensibility. I loved their peplum style tops, tunics, wrap hem top and chiffon blouses in particular. I personally have my eye on a few and will be buying from them soon enough (but more updates on that later).

What do you think? Cute right?




Anyway, to be completely honest, I used to be a bit weary of online shopping primarily because of the the sizing of clothes. “What if it doesn’t fit?” was the one and only concern that stopped me in my tracks from clicking on the mouse and placing an order from the comfort of my home. I would often notice my friends and colleagues indulging in online shopping and I kept thinking that I should try it once. As much as I love frequenting shopping malls, sometimes trawling through store after store to find that perfect fashion item can be a drag. With Zalora’s collection of tops, you have a variety of sizes (depending on the item) ranging from XS, S, M, L and XL. If this kind of sizing befuddles you (like it does to me sometimes), you have the International sizing guidelines - UK, EU, US and AUS to make it easier. If you are still confused, you have the size chart to help you out. Furthermore, you also have the option of choosing other colors, obtaining information on the care for the clothes and reading reviews (if available). Their website is well designed and very user friendly so maneuvering through it should be a breeze.



So, if you are considering online shopping or are already a pro at it, check out Zalora's collection of tops. You might just find that next can't-do-without fashion item that may go on to become a treasured piece in your precious closet 😊


Happy shopping you beautiful ladies.



Cheers,
Megha


Disclaimer: I received a gift voucher from Zalora as a token of their appreciation. All views and opinions expressed in this post are purely my own 

4 comments:

  1. It has been a long time that anything cam up from your side.looking forward to have spicy treat from your side.

    Good Wishes,
    Summer Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    skirts for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I am very impressed with this post. Just awesome... I haven’t any word to appreciate this post. Please keep sharing more about women tops.

    Our company Idofine Clothing offers the latest and most amazing clothes collections for women in India. For more info about women latest tops visit our website https://www.idofineclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    Lavender Crop top

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? You can leave a message to let me know. Thanks!

Please note that I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, offensive, spam or self-advertising. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...